STEM CELL THERAPY IN SURGERY
- Trophic skin ulcers;
- Diabetic foot;
- Arthrosis and postoperative conditions of the joints;
- In case the patient is not mentally ready to replace the joint with an endoprosthesis;
- Chronic and acute damages of articular cartilage;
- Aseptic necrosis, Koenig’s disease;
- Fractures of bones that do not grow together for a long time and false joints;
- Chronic tendon inflammation;
- Chronic pain around the joints;
- Rough postoperative and post-traumatic scars.
Stem cell therapy using Mesenchymal Stem Cells is absolutely safe. There are no side effects associated with stem cell therapy. In very rare cases: a slight increase in temperature after the procedure is possible; slight redness at the injection site, – all these effects pass within a few hours.
But there is a list of contraindications due to health conditions of the patient:
- Malignant neoplasms;
- Critical disorders of blood coagulation system (platelet count ≤50×109);
- Severe heart failure;
- Severe pulmonary failure (SpO2 <90%);
- Kidney failure of IV-V degree;
- Infectious diseases in the acute phase (hepatitis C, hepatitis B, etc.);
- Unstable hemodynamics, requiring correction with sympathomimetics;
- Terminal stage of incurable diseases;
- Acute stage of injuries or stroke.
Our Treatment Programs in Surgery
- 20+ patient`s exams included
- 2 doctor`s consultations
- Up to 10 mln of stem cells
- Medical follow up for 1 year
- 24/7 support
Medical examination before stem cell therapy in Surgery.
- General blood test and leukocyte formula, 1 day;
- Vitamin D;
- Coagulogram: prothrombin time (PP), prothrombin index (PTI), international normalized ratio (MNO, INR), percentage of prothrombin according to Quick, thrombin time (PM), activated partial thromboplastin (APTT), fibrinogen 1F;
- Complex “Infectious monitoring of the patient”;
- Rapid test for the diagnosis of multi-infection (HIV, hepatitis B HBSAg, hepatitis C, syphilis);
- Complex “Lipidogram”: cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, atherogenic factor, 1 day;
- General analysis of urine, 1 day;
- Urea, 1 day;
- Creatinine, 1 day;
- Bilirubin fractional (total, direct, indirect), 1 day;
- Glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c), 1 day;
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT), 1 day;
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST), 1 day;
- Alkaline phosphatase (LF), 1 day;
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (beta-HCG) total, 1 day;
- Oncomarker of ovarian cancer (CA-125), 2 days;
- Breast cancer tumor marker (CA-153), 2 days;
- Prostate-specific antigen total (Total PSA), 1 day;
- Initial consultation with a therapist.
*The list of examination can be modified or enlarged in accordance with doctor’s recommendations.
Possible methods of cellular material administration in Surgery package:
- Injection into trigger points for pain syndromes and neuropathies (peripheral nerve blockade type);
- Locally into the affected tissue area.
Quantity of cell material for program in Surgery: up to 10 mln of stem cells.
*In case of using your own stem cell material, 2 visits are needed. Package price rises by 25%
Stem cell treatment procedure is practically painless and well-tolerated by patients, if necessary, performed anesthesia. Possible short-term side effects are redness at the injection site. These effects usually subside in 1 to 2 hours. The method of administration of cellular material is chosen by the doctor individually for each case.
Day 1 – arrival to the clinic and passing medical tests (in case the arrival is too late for it, tests will be made during the day2);
Day 2 – consultation with a specialized doctor, analysis of test results & stem cells injections;
Day 3 – free day departure.
Patient response to treatment is dependent on a large variety of biological factors, however is also subject to the behavior and lifestyle of the patient. We advise patients that stem cell therapy normally produces measurable results within 3-6-9 months following treatment. However, we have had many patients record improvements to their quality of life and a lessening of their symptoms within the first few weeks following treatment. Every patient is unique and will respond to treatment differently so it is impossible to guarantee any specific result for an individual, as every person’s body is different and will respond in different ways.