The current rules for crossing the Ukrainian border are regulated by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 9, 2020 No. 1236, with the latest amendments dated August 18, 2021 Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 889
All foreign citizens regardless of the country of arrival to enter Ukraine must have a policy (certificate) of insurance issued by an insurance company registered in Ukraine, and covers the costs related to the treatment of COVID-19, observation, and is valid for the entire period of stay in Ukraine.
All foreign citizens, holders of a temporary residence permit, as well as stateless persons need to have one of the following documents:
• a document confirming receipt of one or more doses of COVID-19 vaccine included by WHO in the list of approved for use in emergency situations; or
• foreign COVID certificate confirming vaccination against COVID-19 with vaccines that are included in the WHO list of approved for emergency use, negative test result for COVID-19 by PCR or recovery of a person from COVID-19; or
• a negative rapid test for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen (RAT, Ag) that was done no more than 72 hours before entry; or
• a certificate of a negative PCR test result done no more than 72 hours before the entry.
Test and vaccination are not required for children under 12.
Foreign tourists over 18 years old who have not been vaccinated against coronavirus and cross the state border to enter must install the Vdoma mobile app, which monitors self-isolation, regardless of the length of stay on the territory of Ukraine.
Self-isolation is not required if you undergo PCR testing or a rapid antigen test within 72 hours of entry and get a negative result.
Unvaccinated citizens arriving from Russia or India (including in transit) must undergo a mandatory 14-day quarantine without the possibility of early termination.
Insurance from COVID is required anyway! Pay attention to this.
To know where to do PCR test and to check full information please read our article below:
A stem cell is a cell that can divide for indefinite periods, throughout the life of the organism. Under the right conditions or having received the right signals stem cells have the potential to develop into mature cells that have characteristic shapes and specialized functions, such as heart cells, skin cells, or nerve cells.
It should be understood that stem cells is a normal mechanism of regeneration and repair in everyday life for all people. This is not an exclusive technology that has only been used in recent years.
This mechanism was laid down by nature as a bioinsurance that operates every day. Without this mechanism, we would not be able to function at all.
With any injury, wounding, common SARS or pneumonia, it is always the stem cells that come to the fore.
After 35 years, every year we lose 2% of this pool of stem cells.
One of the mechanisms of aging is due to the fact that the amount of bioinsurance in the form of stem cells decreases.
Also, if the patient has any chronic disease and stem cells are constantly trying to restore a function, this reserve is not inexhaustible. Over time and the more such negative factors, the faster this pool will be depleted.
Therefore it is possible to replenish this pool externally.
It is possible to take stem cells from the patient biomaterial and make insurance for the future. It can be both adipose tissue and skin. For example, it is possible to use your own biomaterial after liposuction or mammoplasty.
The second mechanism is donor material. For example, the placenta, umbilical cord.
- Prevention of age-related diseases
- Prevention of premature aging
- Arthrosis and postoperative conditions of the joints
- Chronic and acute damages of articular cartilage
- Aseptic necrosis, Koenig’s disease
- Fractures of bones that do not grow together for a long time and false joints
- Chronic tendon inflammation
- Chronic pain around the joints
- Rough postoperative and post-traumatic scars
- Thin and non-receptive endometrium
- Erectile dysfunction
- Male infertility (upon prior approval by a doctor)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Cerebral palsy
- Organic brain damages
- Conditions after traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Apallic syndrome
- Dyscirculatory encephalopathy
- Consequences of acute disorders of cerebral circulation
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Macular dystrophy
- Optic nerve dystrophy, optic nerve atrophy
- Pigmentary retinopathy
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Compensated glaucoma
- Stargardt’s macular dystrophy
- As a part of complex treatment of multiple sclerosis
The therapeutic effect of stem cells is achieved due to their ability to differentiate and transdifferentiate into tissue-specific cells, to fuse with the resident cells, to secrete a wide array of paracrine factors in order to stimulate the survival and functional recovery of the resident cells or to regulate the local microenvironment or immune response.
Using MSC, we can achieve positive effects in those clinical cases, which were non-prospective in view of traditional options of therapy.
Stem cell treatment procedure is non-surgical, is practically painless and well-tolerated by patients. Possible short-term side effects immediately after cell transplantation are redness at the injection site and a slight increase in body temperature. These effects usually subside in 1 to 2 hours. The method of administration of cellular material is chosen by the doctor individually for each case.
Patient response to treatment is dependent on a large variety of biological factors, however is also subject to the behavior and lifestyle of the patient. We advise patients that stem cell therapy normally produces measurable results within 3-6-9 months following treatment. However, we have had many patients record improvements to their quality of life and a lessening of their symptoms within the first few weeks following treatment. Every patient is unique and will respond to treatment differently so it is impossible to guarantee any specific result for an individual, as every person’s body is different and will respond in different ways.
Stem cell therapy using Mesenchymal Stem Cells is absolutely safe. There are no side effects associated with stem cell therapy. In very rare cases: a slight increase in temperature after the procedure is possible; slight redness at the injection site, – all these effects pass within a few hours.
About 1,000 MSC-based clinical trials have been reported worldwide over the past 10 years. The most significant therapeutic effect has been shown for the treatment of GVHD (severe in children resistant to steroid treatment), complex forms of fistulas in Crohn’s disease, osteoarthritis, type II diabetes.
You can read more about the results of clinical trials for specific diseases below.
1. Wu et al., Cytotherapy, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcyt.2013.10.004
2. Hu et al, Endocrine Journal, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1507/endocrj.EJ12-0092
3. Bhansali et al., Stem Cells and Development, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1089/scd.2016.0275
4. Guan L. et al .; EXPERIMENTAL AND THERAPEUTIC MEDICINE, 2015. https://doi.org/10.3892/etm.2015.2339
1. Lee JS, Stem Cells, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1002/stem.430
2. Levy L.M., Stroke, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.119.026318
In the following works you can find the results of published clinical trials of MSCs in the treatment of autism:
1. Sharma A. et al., Stem Cells International, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/623875
2. Yong-Tao Lv et al., 2013, Journal of Translational Medicine. https://www.translational-medicine.com/content/11/1/196
3. James Jeffrey Bradstreet, 2014, Cell transplantation. https://doi.org/10.3727/096368914X684916
4. Dawson G. et al., 2017, Stem Cells Translation Medicine. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sctm.16-0474
In the treatment of cerebral palsy:
1. Gu j., Stem Cell Research & Therapy, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13287-019-1545-x
2. Huang Li et al., Cell transplantation, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1177/0963689717729379
1. Harris V. et al. EBioMedecine, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ebiom.2018.02.002
2. Fernandez O., et al., 2018, PLoS ONE 13 (5): e0195891. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0195891
3. S. Llufriu, et al., PLoS One 9, 2014, e113936. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0113936
In cases of liver cirrhosis:
1. Huang Ko-Ch., Cell Transplant., 2019. https://doi.org/10.1177/0963689719884885
2. Suk K.T., Hepatology, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1002/hep.28693
1. Yang, 2018, Journal of Translational Medicine. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12967-018-1541-4
2. Shadmanfar S., Cytotherapy, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcyt.2017.12.009
3. Wang, Stem Cells and Development, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1089/scd.2013.0023
1. Emadedin M. et al., Cytotherapy, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcyt.2018.08.005
2. Knee, Soler R. et al., 2015. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.knee.2015.08.013
3. Song Y., 2018, Regenerative medicine. https://doi.org/10.2217/rme-2017-0152
4. Freitag J., 2019, Regenerative medicine. https://doi.org/10.2217/rme-2018-0161
With spinal cord and brain injuries:
1. Vaquenro J., Cytotherapy, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcyt.2018.03.0322.
2. Xiao Z., Cell Transplantation, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1177/09636897187662793.
3. Vaquenro J., Cytotherapy, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcyt.2016.12.002
4. Sharma A. et al. Trends in Transplant, 2017. https://www.oatext.com/Effect-of-cell-transplantation-in-a-chronic-case-of-traumatic-brain-injury.php#gsc.tab=0
5. Tai C., Exp Clin Transplant., 2013. https://doi.org/10.6002/ect.2012.0053
6. Wang S., Brain Res., 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.brainres.2013.08.001
First, we collect very carefully the analysis of the patient’s condition (his laboratory and amnestic data). We have complete information about the patient’s chronic diseases, current condition and complaints, as well as laboratory tests.
And second, we of course take into the consideration number of contraindications (such as cancer, end-stage renal disease, brain injury, etc.).
Here are general contraindications:
– Malignant neoplasms
– Critical disorders of blood coagulation system (platelet count ≤50×109) – Severe heart failure
– Severe pulmonary failure (SpO2 <90%)
– Kidney failure of IV-V degree
– Infectious diseases in the acute phase (hepatitis C, hepatitis B, etc.)
– Unstable hemodynamics, requiring correction with sympathomimetics -Terminal stage of incurable diseases
– Acute stage of injuries or stroke
– Pregnancy, pregnancy planning in the near future, breastfeeding
There are no side effects associated with stem cell therapy.
In very rare cases: a slight increase in temperature after the procedure is possible; slight redness at the injection site, – all these effects pass within a few hours.
A “red” level of epidemic danger of COVID-19 spread has been established in Kyiv since 00:00 on November 1. The list of additional restrictions that will take effect from now on is approved by the protocol № 68.
According to the document, from 00:00 on November 1 in Kyiv until a separate decision is prohibited:
- Transportation of passengers by public transport, including the subway (except for persons under 18 years of age), without a negative PCR test for COVID-19 or a rapid test to determine the antigen valid for 72 hours; or a “yellow” or “green” COVID certificate; or a document on the recovery of a person from the specified disease;
- Transportation of passengers by public transport – trams, trolleybuses, buses, and minibusses – in greater quantities than provided by the technical characteristics of the vehicle;
- Visiting the mall by persons under 18 years of age, unaccompanied by adults who hasen’t a negative PCR test for COVID-19 or a rapid test to determine the antigen for 72 hours; or “green” COVID-certificate; or a document of recovery.
During COVID-19 we’re working on the same schedule
following strict sanitation rules.
In accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers
of Ukraine dated July 22, 2020 No. 641 (taking into account
the changes dated September 28, 2020), self-isolation is not
subject for persons who test negative for COVID-19 by the polymerase chain reaction method, which is carried out no more than 48 hours before crossing the border. Please kindly note that it is possible to take the PCR test on arrival at the airport. ADONIS point of biomaterial sampling is located on the 2nd floor of Terminal D of Boryspil Airport (domestic flights departure area). You can find this item by the information signs set in Terminal D.
Obligatory international insurance from COVID-19 – in Ukrainian insurance company. It can be short-term insurance (for example 1-3 months insurance or even several weeks), just to be active during the visit to Ukraine for the procedures. They check it in the airport. The patients can buy it online here https://visitukraine.today/
It depends on the patient’s condition. If this impression of the lungs is more than 20-30%, then there are many publications that suggest that therapy should be carried out even when the patient is in the hospital in the acute period. Due to the immunosuppressive action of stem cells, it is necessary to introduce cells during the disease in the acute phase.
In this case, double injections are given on the first and third day of hospitalization.
And if we talk about tissue repair, it is effective to do either a transplant or enter stem cells to recover when the lungs are already deformed.
In this case, it is after 14-20 days of illness.
All treatment packages include translation services in English, Chinese, Russian Ukrainian. All other languages should be arranged and paid additionally. Accommodation included in package offers staying in clinic or at 3* hotel. Other accommodation options should be arranged and paid additionally. Treatment packages include transfer from/to the airport, all additional transfers are paid additionally.
Stem cell therapy safety
The new technologies and innovative medical treatment can be unusual and unknown for most people. It’s really important to clear out every point of Stem Cell treatment to provide total awareness about this technology.
For your patience, confidence and willingness to change.
Is Stem cell therapy safe?
The first and main question for everyone is the safety of medical treatment.
If you are constantly asking yourself whether Stem cell treatment is safe – this article is just for you!
Vitality Medical and Research Center is the place of your high class treatment in compliance with the whole standards prescribed by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the whole progressive world. About 1,000 MSC-based clinical trials have been reported worldwide over the past 10 years, several Nobel prizes for developments in the field of stem cells have been received and researches are constantly being conducted. All these facts confirm the effectiveness of the Stem cells for the whole human body and overcoming different diseases.
Stem cell treatment is totally safe and controlled by our skilled specialists. Vitality works in cooperation with ADONIS Medical Group of Companies with more than 23 years of medical experience. The staff which works with our patients needs no introduction.
After the Stem cell procedure no serious complication is observed. Only full revitalization with the help of your own organism and cell work.
Diagnostic of genetic material for Stem cell therapy
When you are ready to begin the process of Stem cell treatment, there are 2 variants to choose:
- Stem cell therapy using your own biologic material (residue tissue and skin from the operation, for example)
- Stem cell therapy using donor biologic material
Both variants are provided by Vitality Center.
Is Stem cell treatment safe even when we use donor biomaterial? Of course!
With the help of ADONIS own laboratory we provide several stages of examination, cleanse and approving of donor material. Your health is totally in safe condition, because we ensure only high-quality conditions within the whole process of treatment, taking into account all factors (blood type, individual features or possible allergic reactions).
The same proceeding applies to your own biomaterial. Every patient undergoes the diagnosis to exclude the complications and bad effects.
The widest variety of possible indications for Stem cell treatment says that it may be a universal tool for your well-being. The regeneration of the whole body and improved health state as the result for every patient.
Next time, when you will be wondering how safe is Stem cell therapy, be sure to choose Vitality Center to experience the most technological and safe Stem cell treatment. There is no shame in asking the right questions related to your personal health – Vitality Medical and Research Center is always ready to answer them with the full information and medical reinforcement.
Are Stem cell treatments safe? With Vitality, it’s totally safe and controlled!