STEM CELL THERAPY IN DENTISTRY
- Atrophy of the alveolar bone;
- Replacement of dental defects with implants.
Stem cell therapy using Mesenchymal Stem Cells is absolutely safe. There are no side effects associated with stem cell therapy. In very rare cases: a slight increase in temperature after the procedure is possible; slight redness at the injection site – all these effects pass within a few hours.
But there is a list of contraindications due to health conditions of the patient:
- Malignant neoplasms;
- Critical disorders of blood coagulation system (platelet count ≤50×109);
- Severe heart failure;
- Severe pulmonary failure (SpO2 <90%);
- Kidney failure of IV-V degree;
- Infectious diseases in the acute phase (hepatitis C, hepatitis B, etc.);
- Unstable hemodynamics, requiring correction with sympathomimetics;
- Terminal stage of incurable diseases;
- Acute stage of injuries or stroke;
- Pregnancy, pregnancy planning in the near future, breast feeding.
The therapeutic effect of stem cells is achieved due to their ability to differentiate and transdifferentiate into tissue-specific cells, to fuse with the resident cells, to secrete a wide array of paracrine factors in order to stimulate the survival and functional recovery of the resident cells or to regulate the local microenvironment or immune response.
Stem cell therapy is an attractive modern way to regenerate bones and teeth.
Our Treatment Programs in Dentistry
Stem cell therapy is an attractive modern way to regenerate bones and teeth.
In addition to the maxillofacial reconstruction of tissues lost due to trauma or cancer, the concept of regenerative dentistry is especially applied in the fields of periodontics and implantology, as periodontal disease is a common cause of alveolar bone and tooth loss, which limits the ability of dental implants to restore periodontal anatomy or missing teeth.
A combination of different approaches, for example, the simultaneous use of scaffolds, growth factors and stem cells, is expected to increase the effectiveness of regenerative therapies based on the traditional concept of tissue engineering.
Also, the use of stem cells may represent an important window of opportunity for faster and predictable bone remodeling.
A tissue bioengineering strategy to regenerate and/or enlarge the bone crest using mesenchymal stem cells is an excellent option to be considered for more extensive orthopedic procedures such as dentoalveolar anomalies (cleft lip and palate), temporomandibular disorders, osteogenic distraction and expansion of the upper jaw
- 20+ patient`s exams included
- 2 doctor`s consultations
- Up to 10 mln of stem cells
- Medical follow up for 1 year
- 24/7 support
Medical examination before stem cell therapy in Dentistry for Men.
- General blood test and leukocyte formula, 1 day;
- Vitamin D;
- Coagulogram: prothrombin time (PP), prothrombin index (PTI), international normalized ratio (MNO, INR), percentage of prothrombin according to Quick, thrombin time (PM), activated partial thromboplastin (APTT), fibrinogen 1F;
- Complex “Infectious monitoring of the patient”;
- Rapid test for the diagnosis of multi-infection (HIV, hepatitis B HBSAg, hepatitis C, syphilis);
- Complex “Lipidogram”: cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, atherogenic factor, 1 day;
- General analysis of urine, 1 day;
- Urea, 1 day;
- Creatinine, 1 day;
- Bilirubin fractional (total, direct, indirect), 1 day;
- Glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c), 1 day;
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT), 1 day;
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST), 1 day;
- Alkaline phosphatase (LF), 1 day;
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (beta-HCG) total, 1 day;
- Oncomarker of ovarian cancer (CA-125), 2 days;
- Breast cancer tumor marker (CA-153), 2 days;
- Prostate-specific antigen total (Total PSA), 1 day;
- Initial consultation with a therapist.
The list of examination can be modified or enlarged in accordance with doctor’s recommendations.
Possible methods of cellular material administration:
- Material treated with stem cells (implant, bone powder).
Quantity of cell material for Standard program in Dentistry: up to 10 mln of stem cells.
*In case of using your own stem cell material, 2 visits are needed. Package price rises by 25%
Stem cell treatment procedure is practically painless and well-tolerated by patients, if necessary, performed anesthesia. Possible short-term side effects are redness at the injection site. These effects usually subside in 1 to 2 hours. The method of administration of cellular material is chosen by the doctor individually for each case.
Day 1 – arrival to the clinic and passing medical tests (in case the arrival is too late for it, tests will be made during the day2);
Day 2 – consultation with a specialized doctor, analysis of test results & stem cells injections;
Day 3 – free day departure.
Patient response to treatment is dependent on a large variety of biological factors, however is also subject to the behavior and lifestyle of the patient. We advise patients that stem cell therapy normally produces measurable results within 3-6-9 months following treatment. However, we have had many patients record improvements to their quality of life and a lessening of their symptoms within the first few weeks following treatment. Every patient is unique and will respond to treatment differently so it is impossible to guarantee any specific result for an individual, as every person’s body is different and will respond in different ways.
Stem cell therapy for oral cavity health
Healthy teeth and bones is one of the points to take care of your health. Correct and well-timed dentistry care will help you to avoid teeth loss, periodontal anatomy modifications or other possible developments.
Vitality Stem cell therapy in Dentistry provides you with the innovative treatment which renovates your body processes on a cellular level.
What is Stem cell therapy in Dentistry?
The main function of stem cells in the human body is to replace old differentiated cells and restore the cellular composition of damaged tissues, which is important for the complex treatment of periodontal diseases.
Vitality Stem cells Dentistry Programs provide the highly technological treatment that executes the regeneration processes for bones and teeth, reconstruct the lost tissues (because of different injuries or diseases such as cancer), and provides the preparation for implantology in the patient’s jaw or bone remodeling.
The main indication to experience Stem cell therapy in Dentistry ppt are:
- Alveolar bone atrophy
- Dental defects with implants replacement
Vitality Programs have unique fillings that are formed with the help of high expertise of ADONIS medical staff.
The preparation stage includes more than 20 patient’s exams on the basis of ADONIS own laboratory, the latest equipment ensures the precious results which is one of the main factors for the successful treatment both start and finish.
The process of Stem cells Procedure is totally safe and painless (the anesthesia can be provided on request). The whole process is conducted in 3 days (the procedure is carried out on the 2nd one), up to 10 mln of Stem cells are injected for your well-being and total health. The material for injection as well as the medical equipment is checked with the help of several level examinations which is carried out in ADONIS own laboratory.
The rehabilitation stage or after-procedure care is provided during 1 year after the Stem cells procedure by means of medical follow up and help. The first results and visible changes can appear in 3-6-9 month depending on the whole patient’s state, lifestyle, history and individual features.
The definite response of the body can’t be predictable, because everyone is different. The one thing remains indisputable – Vitality Stem cells treatment for Dentistry is the medical assistance that improves your processes and regeneration on the cell level.
Vitality Medical and Research Center is the place of your health and quality treatment. We are waiting for you!